TSICET 2016 EXAM Notification,Dates,Application Form,Eligibility:
TS ICET 2016,tsicet notification 2016,ts icet 2016,ts icet syllabus,ts icet 2016 notification,ts icet 2016 exam date,ts icet 2016 application form,icet,icet notification,icet counselling,icet exam,
TSICET 2016 : Application Form for Telangana State integrated common Entrance Test (TSICET) has been released by the Kakatiya University,Hyderabad on 01 March 2016. TSICET is a state level MBA Entrance test which is conducted only in the state of telangana for admission into the various Management Institute of the state. The entrance test for TSICET 2016 is scheduled to be held on 19 May and the last date to apply without late fee is 05 April 2016. The Application forms is available online on the official website of TSICET. However the candidates can also access the application form by clicking on the link below ………
Read the article for more information on TSICET 2016.
Schedule of Important Dates – TSICET 2016 :
- Date of release of official TSICET 2016 Notification : 28-02-2016
- Commencement of Online Registration : 01-03-2016
- Last date to submit the TSICET application form : 05-04-2016
- Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- as registration fee : 16-04-2016
- Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs.2000/-and Rs.250/- as registration fee : 25-04-2016
- Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs.5000/-and Rs.250/- as registration fee : 05-05-2016
- Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs.10000/- and Rs.250/- as registration fee : 16-05-2016
- Date of issuance of admit card : 29-04-2016
- Date & Time of TSICET 2016 : 19-04-2016 (10 am – 12.30 pm)
- Answer Key (Preliminary Key) to be issued in : 21 & 25 -04-2016
- Last date to submit the objections on Preliminary key : Last week of May 2016
- Issue of final key and declaration of results : 01-06-2016
TS ICET 2016 Eligibility :
Before applying for the test the candidates must ensure that the below listed criteria is met by them.
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local /Non Local status requirements laid down in the Telangana state Educational Institutions . The candidates other than Indian Nationals will be required to satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- They should have passed their Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three Years duration from a recognized University/College with at least 50% marks (45%marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who will be appearing form the final year degree examination or waiting for the result can also apply for the test.
- The qualifying degree,if obtained by Distance Mode Program then it should have recognition by joint committee of UGC ,AICTE and DEC.
TSICET 2016 Application Fee :
The registration fee for the test is Rs.250/-.This fee is non-refundable and can be paid at Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers E-Seva Centers set up in the state of Telangana . Also the candidates can pay the fee inline using Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
For more Information check official website www.tsicet.org