TS Model Schools Admission 2017:
Telangana Model Schools 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th class Entrance test Notification Admissions 2017, TS Model School Results 2017, TSMS Announced 6th / 7th / 8th / 9th / 10th Class Admission Notification 2017 Official website http://telanganams.cgg.gov.in/.
TS Model Schools Entrance Test 2017 | TSMS Admissions 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th:
TS Model schools 7th,8th,9th,10th classes Entrance test 2017, TSMSCET 2017,TSMS 7th to 10th classes Admission Test 2017 notification,TS Model Schools Entrance Test 2017 notification,TS Model Schools Entrance test 2017,TSMS Admission Test 2017,TSMS CET 2017,Model Schools Common Entrance Test 2017,Telangana Model Schools Admissions,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th Class Admissions in TS Model Schools: DSE and Ex-officio PD, Model Schools Telangana has given the TS Model schools 7th,8th,9th,10th classes Entrance test 2017(TSMSCET 2017) notification on 06th Janaury, 2017 for admission into TS Model Schools and Model Schools in the Telangan State invites applications from the eligible students, those who were passed VI, VII, VIII and IX classes are eligible for applying for VII, VIII, IX and X classes into Model Schools. These admissions made into English medium. Each class will be having a sanctioned strength of 80 students. These institutions are co-educational and follow state syllabus with Telugu as first language up to class X.
Eligibility for TS Model Schools Entrance Test 2017:
- The students, those who were passed VI, VII, VIII and IX classes are eligible for applying for VII, VIII,IX and X classes into Model Schools for this academic year 2017-2018.
- Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
- The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2015-16 and 2016-17) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government.
- Parental Income should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum.
- The candidates can apply to any Telangana Model School of the district for which he / she belongs.
For 7th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2002 to 31.08.2006 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2004 to 31.08.2006.
For 8th Class: 1. SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2001 to 31.08.2005.
2. OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2003 to 31.08.2005
For 9th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2000 to 31.08.2004 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2002 to 31.08.2004.
For 10th Class: 1. SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.1999 to 31.08.2003.
2. OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2001 to 31.08.2003
Selection of Process:/Admission Procedure:
Admission for 7th to 10th classes shall be done as per the procedure followed by TSMS. While doing this, the candidates from the same Mandal where Model School is functioning, will be given preference. Admissions will be done on the basis of a written test/ entrance test.
Entrance Test/Registration Fee:
for BC/ SC/ST Students -Rs.50/-
for Other means OC Students: Rs.100/-. Fee can be paid or through payment gateway
How to Apply:
Eligible Students can apply through online mode through www.telanganams.cgg.gov.in. After Submission of online application the same print copy for admission must be submitted to the concerned Principal of Telangana model school in which the candidate is seeking admission.