Telangana/TS OU EdCET 2016 Notification and Schedule
#TS Ed.CET 2016 Notification, Schedule: Telangana State Government, TSCHE and Osmania University #EdCET officials will issue the Bachelor of education Common Entrance Test 2016 (Ed.CET-2016) in the month of March, 2016. This entrance test for entry into 2 (Two) year Bachelor of education(B.Ed) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2016-16.
All the B.Ed courses, which were oneyear so far, will be two-year courses from the next academic year. This means that, a candidate can be eligible for teacher post after five years of study as the eligibility for B.Ed entrance is three year degree course. “A committee, constituted with faculty of Osmania University and Kakatiya University, to re-frame the syllabus, has completed the task. Continued
The Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test 2016 (Ed.CET-2016) may be conducted by the Osmania University in accordance with G.O.Ms.No.72(SE Trg-1) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE), Hyderabad. This Ed.CET 2016 will be held on 27/05/2016 by 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
The University invites Online Applications from eligible Candidates for admission into 2(Two) B.Ed course offered by state Universities in Telangana State including their Affiliated Colleges.
Eligibility to Appear for TS Ed.CET-2016.
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for Ed.CET-2016.
(i) The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
(ii) The Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for Ed.CET-2016. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto. However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- This time Engineering Students are also eligible for Ed CET. So, the candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech professional courses are eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
- Note: As per the GOMS No: 92, the candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech, M.B.B.S /B.D.S /B.A.M.S. /B.L /L.L.B /B.A. (Languages)/B.O.L etc. and other such professional courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may submit their applications through online mode only. Application registration and processing fee of Rs.300/-(Rs.150/- for SC/ST) may be paid at AP Online / mee-seva / e-seva Centers in Andhra and Telangana region / through Payment gateway(Credit card/ Debit card).
Important Dates for TS Ed.CET-2016(Tentative):
1. Date of issue of Notification: 14.03.2016
2. Commencement of submission of Online Applications: 14.03.2016
3. Last date for submission of Online Applications: 07-05-2016
4. Submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.500/-:14-05-2016
5. Submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.1000/-:19-05-2016
6. Downloading of Hall Tickets from website: 21.05.2016
7. Date of Entrance Test: 27/05/2016(Official)
8. Date of Announcement of Results: 12.06.2016
ts edcet 2016, ou edcet 2016, 2 two year b.ed course, telangana edcet 2016, b.ed entrance test,fee details, online application form, last date, entrance exam date, hall tickets, results/rank cards and Counselling dates i.e TS Ed.CET 2016 Notification-Schedule-Online Application Form-Hall Tickets-Results/Rank Cards-Counselling Information
For more Information check Official website www.tsedcet.org.