TS SSC Exams 2016 Hall Tickets – Time Table:
#TS #SSC 2016 Hall Tickets: TS SSC 10th class exams 2016 #halltickets, TS SSC 10th class hall tickets, Admit cards, Telangana SSC 2016 hall tickets, bsetelangana.org, hall.bsetelangana.org SSC 2016 hall tickets, TS SSC public exams 2016 hall tickets : 10/10 , 9.8/10 , 9.9/10 , 9.7/10 there are GPA that maximum no of school children can get. Because the questions and the students continuously. If we wake up them in the mid night and ask the question, the answer will never change not the answer not even single word in the answer. Such way the children are practicing the answers because already those answers are given by their teachers, simply the students follows the times. But there students when comes to higher studies they are facing problem to write in own way. Creativity and imagination skills were very poor in them. So, education deptartment implemented the CCE. Now, for the first time the 10th children are going to appear exams in CCE model from 25th March.
1. All Papers 9.30 A.M. to 12.15 P.M. except 2nd Language
2. Timings for 2nd Language -9.30 A.M. to 12.45 P.M.
Each subject consists of 2 papers except II language. The exam is of 80 marks and 20 marks for internals. I paper of each subject is of 40 Marks , II paper is of 40 Marks. No objective paper is there.
The candidates those who are appearing as pvt candidates the exam duration is 2 1/2 hr i.e., 9.30 -12.00 pm. There will have the paper of including objective paper. All the arrangements have been completed for the for coming exams. Students of 10,978 high schools are appearing exams for this time.
To prevent mass copying 144 flying squad are allotted and sitting squad are allotted for problematic centres. Except II language paper other subjects have two papers and each paper consists questions of 40 minutes and total 80 minutes for each subject.
1. Internals carries of 20 Marks
2. There is no objective paper.
3. Be ware when filling OMR sheet fill your H.T.NO correctly.
4. Failed candidates, Supplementary students, pvt students, and next June/July they have to write exams in CCE model only.
5. Students should reach the exam centre 30 min before.
6. Students are allowed 15 min before to the exam hall.
7. If the time exceeds 10 min (9:40 am) the students are not allowed in to the exam hall.
DGE, TELANGANA, Rc.No.15, Dtd:14-03-2016: SSC Public Examinations, March 2016 will be commencing from 21-03-2016 to 09-04-2016. Hall Tickets have already been despatched and delivered to the schools. The Hall tickets can also be downloaded from website www.bsetelangana.org. Students who have not received or lost their Hall tickets shall download the same from the website and get them attested by the Head Master concerned / any Gazetted Officer duly affixing photographs. All the Chief Superintendents are requested to allow such candidates whose downloaded hall tickets are attested by the Headmasters of the schools concerned. They should also check up the particulars with the photo attendance sheets.
1. Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
2. The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
4. The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
6. Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
7. Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.
2. Select your School and
3. Select your name
4. then click on Download Hall Ticket