NIMSET 2016 BS- MD MS Counselling Notification :
Nizam’s Institute Of Medical Sciences ADAT Academic 3 Admission into MD/MS courses for the year 2016 Counselling procedure and seat Matrix – Intimation Admission Notification 19-12-2015. NIMSET BS-2016 held on 06-03-2016.
The Counselling for provisional into MD/MS course for the year 2016 is scheduled at 10.00 AM of 06/04/2016 at learning center ,1st floor .old OPD Block NIMS the qualified candidates are requested to report for counselling at 9.30 AM on the said date with hall ticket and all other original documents /certificates as prescribed in admission Prospectus failing which no candidates shall be allowed for counselling . The candidates recommended for provisional admission are required to pay tuition and other fee of Rs.10,000/- immediately .The dead line for reporting to counselling is 10.00 AM and no candidates will be allowed after 10.00 AM under any circumstances.
The following is the counselling procedure and set matrix to be followed during counselling for admission into MD/MS course for the year 2016.
Counselling Procedure :
- The parameters considered during the counselling are:
- The roster point (see table below)
- social category allotted for that roster point
- merit order of the candidate belonging to the category and
- Availability of subject of the candidates choice within the university area he/she belongs to (see table below) if applicable.
- The candidates will be called in the order of roster point and asked to choose the subject of their choice.The first roster point for this year 2016 happens to be 45 and is allotted to BC-A Therefore the top ranker among BC-A candidates will be called first and will be asked to choose the subject of his/her choice and will be allotted the subject provided a seat is available within the university area (if applicable) he/she belongs to.Similarly the second candidate to be called will be the top ranker among OC candidates (Open category irrespective of social status).The third candidates shall be top ranker among SC category and so on as the counselling proceeds if a subject selected by a candidate is not available by virtue of getting filed up before he.she will be allotted a subject of his/her second choice.The other restriction that the candidates will selecting a particular subject is the availability of seat within the local university area he/she belongs to. In case it is not available the candidate will be asked his/her next choice where a sear is available within the university area he/she belongs to.