AMD Recruitment (Jobs) 2016- Apply Online For 146 Technical Officer, Scientific Asst & Other Posts: Government Of India, Department of Atomic Energy, Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) , Hyderabad has advertised a Notification for the Recruitment(Jobs) of Technical Officer (Physics,Computer Science, Drilling, Civil, Chemistry), Scientific Assistant ( Drilling , Survey,Electrical),Draughtsman,Technician (Drilling/Diesel/Auto Mech,Book Binder,Printer,Carpenter,Plumber,Electrician,Photography,Data Entry,Chemistry) Stenographer Grade-II Upper Division Clerk, Driver ( Ordinary Grade), Work Assistant,Security Guard Vacancies. Eligible Candidates can Apply through online From 30-01-2016 to 22-02-2016. Other details like age limit, Educational Qualification,Selection Process , How to Apply are given below…..
AMD Vacancy Details :
Total No of Posts : 146
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Officer – C ( Physics:02 Posts)
- Technical Officer – C ( Computer Science:01 Post)
- Technical Officer – C ( Drilling : 04 Posts)
- Technical Officer – C ( Civil: 01 Post )
- Technical Officer – C ( Chemistry : 04 Posts)
- Scientific Assistant – B ( Drilling:03 Posts)
- Scientific Assistant – B ( Survey: 07 Posts)
- Scientific Assistant – B ( Electrical : 02 Posts)
- Draughtsman – B1 :03 Posts
- Technician – B ( Drilling/Diesel/Auto Mech: 19 Posts)
- Technician – B ( Book Binder :01 Posts)
- Technician – B ( Printer: 01 Posts)
- Technician – B ( Carpenter : 01 Posts)
- Technician – B ( Plumber : 01 Posts )
- Technician – B ( Electrician:07 Posts)
- Technician – B ( Photography : 01 Posts)
- Technician – B ( Data Entry : 03 Posts)
- Technician – B ( Chemistry : 03 Posts )
- Stenographer Grade – II : 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade – III : 08 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk : 17 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) : 25 Posts
- Work Assistant – A : 26 Posts
- Security Guard : 04 Posts
Age Limit : Candidates age should be 27 Years for S.No – 1 to 5, 9, 19 to 24 Posts, 30 Years for S.no – 6 to 8 Posts , 25 Years for S.No – 10 to 18 Posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess M.SC (Master of Science) in Physics/Applied Physics from a recognized University /Institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for S.No – 1 M.Sc ( Computer Science) /B.E/B.Tech.in Computer Science Engineering from a Recognized University /Institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for S.No – 2 B.E/B.Tech, in Mechanical / Automobile / Drilling Engineering from a Recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for S.No – 3 with adequate experience. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on performance in Physical Endurance test/Written test /Stenography test/Practical Examination/Trade test/ Interview.
How to Apply : Eligible Candidates can apply online through the website www.amd.gov.in from 30-01-2016 to 22-02-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying to online applicants should have valid login credentials.
- Log on to the website www.amd.gov.in.
- Go to Updates.
- Select the desired Post and Click Online Application.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- check once before submit the application the OK
- Take print out of online application and keep for future use.
Starting for Online Apply : 30-01-2016.
Last date to Apply Online : 22-02-2016.
For more details like job description,location and other information click on the link given below…….
Click Here to AMD Jobs Online Apply 2016